Thursday June 01, 2017 2 Corinthians 6:5-10 QT
5. in beatings, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in sleeplessness, in hunger,
6. in purity, in knowledge, in patience, in kindness, in the Holy Spirit, in genuine love,
7. in the word of truth, in the power of God; by the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and the left,
8. by glory and dishonor, by evil report and good report; regarded as deceivers and yet true;
9. as unknown yet well-known, as dying yet behold, we live; as punished yet not put to death,
10. as sorrowful yet always rejoicing, as poor yet making many rich, as having nothing yet possessing all things.
(Terry)_________________, your circumstances have no bearing on My presence with you. Do not allow your fleshly discomforts to determine your value, I have declared you a Treasure and regardless as to how the world may treat you, do not shift your focus from Me, I Am the Author and Finisher of your Faith.
Because of Me you can rejoice in poverty, you can rejoice in pain, you can rejoice in loss; your rejoicing is to be focused on Our Relational Intimacy, not the world’s comforts or lack of them.
Acknowledge your pain, shed your tears, express your discomforts, confess your confusion and your agitation; but do so to Me. Talk to Me about these things for I Am your only real source of peace, comfort and hope (assurance).