LIVING IN HARMONY WITH JESUS
Friday June 02, 2017 2 Corinthians 6:11- QT
14. Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?
15. Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?
16. Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, “I will dwell in them and walk among them; And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17. “Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate,” says the Lord. “And do not touch what is unclean; And I will welcome you.
18. “And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” Says the Lord Almighty.
(Terry)______________________, from your inner man, choose to live in harmony with Me. You’re now in partnership with Me. You and I are Light to this world, so don’t let darkness convence you to live in its shadow of lifelessness. Our Oneness of Fellowship sets you apart form the rest of the world. So gather with those who are in Partnership with Me.