JESUS IS ALL IN – AM I
Monday 07-12-2017 2 Corinthians 8:1-24 QT
1. Now, brethren, we wish to make known to you the grace of God which has been given in the churches of Macedonia,
2. that in a great ordeal of affliction their abundance of joy and their deep poverty overflowed in the wealth of their liberality.
3. For I testify that according to their ability, and beyond their ability, they gave of their own accord,
4. begging us with much urging for the favor of participation in the support of the saints,
5. and this, not as we had expected, but they first gave themselves to the Lord and to us by the will of God.
Terry, when you read this passage you tend to think that I Am most interested in your generosity and/or your generosity is proof of your committment to Me. NOT SO! I can draw funds from anywhere to meet worldly needs at any time I desire.
What I value most is Our daily Intimacy and Communication. Our intimacy is in your hands not Mine; I Am all in, it is your choice as to wrether your all in.
I Love it when Our Intimacy is not based on circumstances but on Our Love for Each Other. It is refreshing for Me to see your faith in My Faithfulness toward you is what drives you to pursue daily Intimacy and Communication with Me.