BRAG ON MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS, not your efforts
Saturday July 01, 2017 2 Corinthians 10:14-1 QT
14. For we are not overextending ourselves, as if we did not reach to you, for we were the first to come even as far as you in the gospel of Christ;
15. not boasting beyond our measure, that is, in other men’s labors, but with the hope that as your faith grows, we will be, within our sphere, enlarged even more by you,
16. so as to preach the gospel even to the regions beyond you, and not to boast in what has been accomplished in the sphere of another.
17. But he who boasts is to boast in the Lord.
18. For it is not he who commends himself that is approved, but he whom the Lord commends.
Terry, as you share Me with others you will soon find that as they experience their faith walk with Me I will encourage and exhort you through them as y’all mutually share your faith walk with each other, as My Church.
When it comes to being vocally excited, give yourself to thanksgiving and praise concerning what I am doing in your midst.
It is not he who boasts in his efforts that is approved but he who submits to My presence and power in his life that gets My approval. Don’t boast about your efforts, brag on My accomplishments.