LISTEN AND BY FAITH DO
Sunday 07-16-2017 Chapter 13:1-3 QT
1 This third time I am coming to you. “On the testimony of two or three witnesses a fact shall be established.” 2 I warned those who sinned earlier and all the others, and I warn them now while absent, as I did when present on my second visit, that if I come again I will not be lenient, 3 since you are looking for proof of Christ speaking in me.
Terry, ________________ how many times do I need to tell you something for it to be true? How many warnings are needed for you to change your response to what I am warning you about?
Listen to your excuses for doubting and procrastinating:
- I’m not sure it is Spirit or my spirit
- You know who doesn’t think I’m listening to You
- I’ll disappoint You know who
- There is nothing wicked or evil in what I’m doing
- I enjoy doing it
- Others are doing it
- I’m too tired
- I need a break
- No one will ever know
- It’s not my responsibility (they won’t listen to me anyway)
How stern do you want me to be, to get you to obey (change)?