TUESDAY – WEDNESDAY COLOSSIANS 4
Tuesday 12-05-2017 Colossians 4 7-9 QT
7 As to all my affairs, Tychicus, our beloved brother and faithful servant and fellow bond-servant in the Lord, will bring you information. 8 For I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know about our circumstances and that he may encourage your hearts; 9 and with him Onesimus, our faithful and beloved brother, who is one of your number. They will inform you about the whole situation here.
Terry, who in your past are you keeping informed concerning Our present circumstances and Our continued involvement with each other? Think! Why would this be important to Us, especially Me?
- That we might be an encouragement to each other in our commitment to Jesus.
- To know that Jesus is continuing to build-up His Church through our continued involvement with Him.
- It is an opportunity to be an influence in each other’s lives.
- It demonstrates the Oneness of Christ’s Body as His Church.
- It helps keep both parties accountable, with our expressions of faith, in response to our intimacy with Jesus.
- Keeping in touch stimulates fresh boldness in our present expressions of faith.
- Keeping in touch in the Name of Jesus, keeps HIM, FRESH, in our thoughts, FRESH in our attitudes, FRESH on our lips, and FRESH in our actions.
Wednesday 12-06-2017 Colossians 4 10- QT
17 Say to Archippus, “Take heed to the ministry which you have received in the Lord, that you may fulfill it.”
Terry, give thorough thought to the responsibility I have revealed to you, by faith embrace this task, relying, on the fact, I will be involved with you as We work together.